Ms. Schiller holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and English from Tulane University. She earned her Juris Doctor from Emory University School of Law, where she served as Notes and Comments Editor on Emory International Law Review. Prior to joining Schulman Bhattacharya, LLC, Ms. Schiller worked for a boutique commercial litigation firm, where she represented international corporations and individuals in all stages of complex commercial controversies. Ms. Schiller has experience in federal and state courts and with international and domestic arbitration.
Among Ms. Schiller’s recent accomplishments are:
- Obtained settlement of $12 million in New York arbitration before the AAA involving claims of breach of fiduciary duty against a major national bank.
- Obtained damages award of over $1.8 million in international arbitration before three-member ICC Panel in breach of contract and trademark dispute.
- Successfully appealed preliminary injunction issued by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York to the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Negotiated settlement to obtain full and final dismissal of lawsuit alleging various violations of the Lanham Act.
- Successfully defended international restaurant chain in trademark and contract dispute to prevent termination of a license valued at over $20 million.
Recent News about Ms. Schiller
- Schulman Bhattacharya Prevails After Filing California Federal Court Action—Major Internet Commerce Companies Yield To Demand To Block On-Line Sales Transactions For VSL#3 Product
- Schulman Bhattacharya Wins Major Federal Jury Trial—$18 Million Awarded To Clients Claudio De Simone And ExeGi Pharma For False Advertising, Unjust Enrichment And Unpaid Royalties
- Schulman Bhattacharya Continues To Expand Litigation Team With Addition Of New Associate Attorney
7500 Old Georgetown Road, Suite 901
Bethesda, Maryland 20814