Ms. Schiller holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and English from Tulane University. She earned her Juris Doctor from Emory University School of Law, where she served as Notes and Comments Editor on Emory International Law Review. Prior to joining Schulman Bhattacharya, LLC, Ms. Schiller worked for a boutique commercial litigation firm, where she represented international corporations and individuals in all stages of complex commercial controversies. Ms. Schiller has experience in federal and state courts and with international and domestic arbitration.
Among Ms. Schiller’s recent accomplishments are:
- Obtained settlement of $12 million in New York arbitration before the AAA involving claims of breach of fiduciary duty against a major national bank.
- Obtained damages award of over $1.8 million in international arbitration before three-member ICC Panel in breach of contract and trademark dispute.
- Successfully appealed preliminary injunction issued by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York to the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Negotiated settlement to obtain full and final dismissal of lawsuit alleging various violations of the Lanham Act.
- Successfully defended international restaurant chain in trademark and contract dispute to prevent termination of a license valued at over $20 million.
Recent News about Ms. Schiller
- Schulman Bhattacharya Announces the Promotion of Two Attorneys to Counsel
- Schulman Bhattacharya Prevails At Maryland Court Of Special Appeals—Court Upholds Entirety Of Schulman Bhattacharya’s Win In $160 Million Tortious Interference And Defamation Litigation
- Schulman Bhattacharya Wins Federal Appeal — U.S. Court Of Appeals For The Fourth Circuit Upholds Jury Verdict In Excess Of $17 Million On False Advertising And Unjust Enrichment Claims And Affirms Core Of Permanent Injunction Against Sellers Of VSL#3 Probiotic Product
- Schulman Bhattacharya Defeats Preliminary Injunction Motion, Then Wins Summary Judgment Dismissing, With Prejudice, More Than $50 Million In Counterclaims In Petroleum Company Dispute
- Schulman Bhattacharya Secures Summary Judgment Dismissing $160,000,000 Lawsuit Against Clients ExeGi Pharma, LLC And Professor Claudio De Simone
- Maryland Court Enters Preliminary Injunction Protecting Interest Of Schulman Bhattacharya Client In $480 Million Asset Sale
- Schulman Bhattacharya Prevails After Filing California Federal Court Action—Major Internet Commerce Companies Yield To Demand To Block On-Line Sales Transactions For VSL#3 Product
- Schulman Bhattacharya Wins Major Federal Jury Trial—$18 Million Awarded To Clients Claudio De Simone And ExeGi Pharma For False Advertising, Unjust Enrichment And Unpaid Royalties
- Schulman Bhattacharya Continues To Expand Litigation Team With Addition Of New Associate Attorney
6116 Executive Boulevard, Suite 425
North Bethesda, Maryland 20852